When it comes to fashion, many men stick to the basics. But if you’re looking to add a little something extra to your look, consider doing so with some accessories. Accessories can be a great way to add some personality to your outfit. And when done right, they can also help to pull your whole look together. Not sure where to start? Here are 8 stylish man accessories that will take your outfit to the next level.
1. A well-fitting blazer: A blazer is a must-have in any man’s wardrobe. It’s perfect for those days when you need to dress up just a little bit without going overboard. And when paired with the right shirt and trousers, it can help you look polished and put-together. Just be sure to get one that fits you well – you don’t want it to be too big or too small.
2. A quality briefcase: If you’re someone who needs to carry a lot of things with you on a daily basis, then a quality briefcase is a must-have accessory. Look for one that’s spacious enough to fit everything you need but not so big that it looks cumbersome. And be sure to choose a style that goes well with the rest of your wardrobe.
3. A tailored pair of trousers: There’s nothing worse than ill-fitting trousers. They can make you look sloppy and unkempt – the antithesis of what you’re going for when dressing up. That’s why it’s important to invest in at least one pair of tailored trousers. They should fit you well in the waist and hips and fall just at the right length (i.e., they should break at your shoe).
4. A crisp white dress shirt: A white dress shirt is another closet staple that every man should have. It’s versatile and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. Pair it with a blazer for a more formal look or with jeans for a more casual one.
5. A well-made watch: A watch is both functional and stylish – a winning combination in our book. And when choosing one, it’s important to consider both form and function. For instance, if you’re looking for something that you can wear on a daily basis, then opt for a classic style made from high-quality materials like leather or stainless steel. On the other hand, if you’re looking for something more dressy, then go for something with an intricate design or precious metals like gold or silver.
6. A pair of aviator sunglasses: Aviator sunglasses are having a moment right now – and for good reason. They’re stylish and sophisticated but still manage to give off a laidback vibe. Plus, they work well with just about any outfit (assuming they match the color scheme of your clothes, of course).
7. Cool-looking bracelet: A bracelet is a great way to add some visual interest to your outfit without going over the top. And there are so many different styles to choose from – from leather to metal to beads. Just be sure to pick one that fits your personal style and that you’ll actually want to wear on a regular basis. Click here to check out a great selection of men’s bracelets.
8. A stylish pair of shoes: The right pair of shoes can take any outfit from drab to fab. And when it comes to shoes, there are endless possibilities. You can go for a classic style like a pair of Oxfords or loafers. Or you can opt for something trendier, like a pair of Chelsea boots or sneakers. Just be sure to choose a style that goes well with the rest of your clothing and that you’ll actually be comfortable wearing.